Monday, November 27, 2006

Another dreary Monday

Today was rather blase, nothing too interesting. Made some prints off my Hp 5500, finally got my G5 to read it (an accomplishment none the less, but its no Onyx). Its still amazes me how you can use this printer like its own FTP server, just typing in its web address on your network and dropping files in. Not that I do that anymore, but none the less impressing. I suppose at home I could begin printing files at work to save some time if I was really in a crunch. Over all I haven't been thrilled with my 5500 lately, if it wasn't for the Pantone and the Postscript 3 it probably would have been gone a while ago. I don't do nearly enough posters etc to justify it, although it is by far the fastest printer I've used. The quality is still far behind the Epson's, which limits what I can do with it. If I were to start a sign shop, I think I would buy one of those and a W6400 ( Canon ). That's definitely a poster machine. How to start a Sign Shop coming soon...

In more news, I just switched over from www.typepad.com ( www.digitalprinter.typepad.com ) has my first post on it, I decided to opt for a free blog instead of a fee one. I need to save the money for the holidays, anyway.

No comments: