Sunday, January 20, 2008

Selling Two HUGE printers - HP Z6100 42" and Epson 11880 64"

Ok, how I ended up with two printers about as big as VW Beetles without realizing I wasn't going to have enough space to set them up is a topic for another day. Bottom line, I have an HP Z6100 42" Postscript version and an Epson 11880 64" printer to sell. Both are boxed, brand new, fully warrantied, and in storage. These things are massive. After being allocated one of the first 11880's in the country, I jumped on the chance. Besides, my accountant said it would be a good idea... But when I considered work flow issues due to their sheer size, I decided they weren't going to fit.

I am willing to sell both of these printers at a loss to cut my monthly storage fee! Please be local in Chicago or willing to arrange shipping (I might if you ask nicely). Save thousands, save me money, buy one of these wonderful machines!

If interested, please contact me at info@elevateprinting.com or give me a call directly at 312.380.5017. If I can't hear you over the commotion, please leave me a message.

Best,
Michael

No comments: