Saturday, July 12, 2008

VG Kids - great company for Screenprinting tshirts, stickers, and more

VG Kids (www.vgkids.com) is a company located in Michigan specializing in Screen printing on T-shirts, Vinyl Stickers, LP Record covers, and almost anything else you could possibly want to screenprint onto. The don't charge set up fees for the screens and they have excellent prices and excellent quality. They have great deals on organic t-shirts and American Apparel tees. They can custom die-cut stickers, another way to creatively promote your company, for an additional set up fee of $100-$300. I have personally used them for both Vinyl Stickers and 7" LP Album covers, both turned out wonderfully and I plan to place another order shortly. The only downside I have experienced is they took about 3 months to send me a sample kit (although they did notify me they were delayed).

1 comment:

erin and reba said...

This sounds great!! My brother would probably love to check out this website--he was talking to me awhile back about screen-printing album covers, so this sound PERFECT! thanks for the tip!!