Thursday, May 21, 2009

More Printing Scams from Ghana

From: mike larry
subject: Order.........
signed-by yahoo.com

Hello Brother/Sister In Christ I start with much Greetings to you and your whole company.Please accept my apology if i have reached a wrong contact, my name is mike larry.I will like to know if you do print banners i want to Inform you that i will need the Following Type and size of the moving boxes Quote me on the following Banners 1,30 x 60 Banner 2,Text :( Helps Save The Children) 3,Quantity: 90 pieces of them. And that is the banners s that i am looking for and also i will like you to go ahead and e-mail me back with the quotes of the Banners excluding shipping and the Types of Payments you do accept so that we can go ahead and Proceed with this Order.and also i will like you to advice me with you contact details and if you don't have this kind of boxes get back to me with what you have in store.Hope to hear from you and have a Nice working day. Best regards Rev.Mike Larry.

No comments: