Monday, February 16, 2009

What helps if you suspect Fraud from Overseas?

We received the following comment over the weekend on our Second Post about The Feed The Children Banner Scam and Fake Company Fraud from Ghana. I am curious to see if anyone else has advice for what to do if you suspect you have already been the victim of fraud?

Let us know if the comments and lets see if we can help each other out.

--Michael




pmmb has left a new comment on the post "Another Banner Scam Email from Ghana - "God is Gre...":

Is there anyone who can help me? My husband has sent $115,000.00 or more to a Ghanan guy - to his bank in New Jersey! It's for a computer contract from 21 months back. My husband thinks the guy is legitimate??!!! I can't believe it - how naive do people come? Any advice? I wanted to stay married, but it is hard based on my husband doing this all behind my back and now thinking it is legitimate.

No comments: