Friday, March 27, 2009

Joe WV Event at Threadless Gallery in Chicago

Joe VW has a solo gallery coming up this Friday, April 3rd 2009, at the Threadless Gallery in Chicago. If you are free you should check it out.

Hey there! I just thought I'd let you know I have my first solo art exhibit at the Threadless Store. The opening party is April 3rd from 7-9pm. If you can't make it that night it will be up the entire month. Here's a little blurb about my show

"Between the Mountains and the Volcano explores the continuously developing relationship between color and space. I use bold, contrasting colors that work in tandem with geometric shapes to create abstract visions of everyday life. From intensely colored patterns that create mountains to abstract geometric images and deconstructed digital products, my illustrations are reflections of the influences of both nature and current pop culture. My hope is to create work that is relatable to everyone and speaks light heartedly about life in the current digital age."


More info at http://www.joevw.com/


No comments: