Friday, March 27, 2009

Nigel Evan Dennis launches ned™ site (companion to Electric Heat)


Nigel Evan Denis launched a new website selling his prints, which looks pretty amazing. I would highly recommend going and checking it out. www.NigelEvanDennis.com


Here is a quote from the official launch email:

New Site!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So if you've received this mailer, you've more than likely seen my new site. If you haven't, please go check it out @ www.nigelevandennis.com .

This new site will serve as a portal for me to create new and original works. For the last 6 years, I have done commercial work under the name Electric Heat ( www.electricheat.org ). I will continue Electric Heat but it will serve only as a commercial portfolio. I am still available for commercial work both in the styles you see on Electric Heat as well as this approach I've taken with the new site.

So like I said, feel free to browse the new site or both sites. There will be plenty of updates to www.nigelevandennis.com . Somtimes daily. Thanks.


Prints For Sale
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am doing something I've never done before - SELL MY WORK! At the new site, I've created a store section that is simple to use with PayPal. These prints are all limited edition and will be gone after their first edition. Most prints come in an edition of 100 of which will be signed and hand numbered. Get on over and check them out at www.nigelevandennis.com



On the Internet
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you guys wanna see what I'm up to on a more frequent basis, you can follow me on Twitter via username nigelevandennis . There you will see possible discounts and sales on prints and other products & pieces as well as other goings on.


Thanks Everyone!

Nigel Evan Dennis
www.nigelevandennis.com
hello@nigelevandennis.com

No comments: